A group project will normally yield 6 credits (a minimum of 150 hours of work per participant) and will be carried out in groups of at least two students. Due to the workload associated with a group project, they are usually carried out in the third year of the D-ITET Bachelor program.
- Heart Rate Detection Algorithm
- Machine Learning-based Compressive Sensing Vehicle Location Tracking ASIC Design
- Digital Front End Design & Frequency Offset Estimation for V2X Communications
- High-Throughput Channel Coding & Decoding for V2X Communications
- High-Speed Channel Estimation & Tracking for V2X Communications
- Physics is looking for PULP
- Exploring Bio Impedance
Pages in category "Group Work"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.