These projects are currently running.
- A Wireless Sensor Network for HPC monitoring
- Signal-Processing and Data-Compression on Beaglebone Black used as embedded HPC-performance-monitoring device
- Linux Driver for built-in ADC using DMA and Programmable Real-Time Unit (PRU) support on Beaglebone Black used as embedded HPC-performance-monitoring device
- A computational memory unit using phase-change memory devices
- Ultrafast Medical Ultrasound imaging on a GPU
- Intelligent Power Management Unit (iPMU)
- Sub Noise Floor Channel Estimation for the Cellular Internet of Things
- Learning Image Compression with Convolutional Networks
- Bringing XNOR-nets (ConvNets) to Silicon
- Improving our Smart Camera System
- Efficient NB-IoT Uplink Design
- A Recurrent Neural Network Speech Recognition Chip
- Evaluating the RiscV Architecture
- Development of a Rockfall Sensor Node
- Standard Cell Compatible Memory Array Design
- Energy Neutral Multi Sensors Wearable Device
- Power Optimization in Multipliers
Pages in category "In progress"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.