There will be a presentation (15 min (GS/SA) / 20 min (MA) presentation and 5 min Q&A) at the end of this project in order to present your results to a wider audience. The exact date will be determined towards the end of the work. It is important to make a good presentation, as most of the members of the IIS will learn about your project through your presentation.
Tips and Tricks
- Consider about 1 slide per minute on average for your slides.
- It is easier to plan your slides using pen and paper first. Draw a grid of 10-20 slides and start placing the mandatory slides first (title, contents, the final slide), and fill in the rest.
- You need to make sure that the audience understands your motivation for the project before you go into details. What are you proposing? and why is it important?
- For the target audience, consider your own level prior to the project
- LateX template
- Small Guide to Giving Presentations by Markus Püschel.