Monocular Vision-based Object Following on Nano-size Robotic Blimp
More details coming soon...
- Available as Master Thesis for one student
- Available as Semester Thesis for one or two students
- Supervisor: Daniele Palossi
- Professor: Luca Benini
- Familiarity with embedded system programming in C.
- Basic knowledge of parallel programming and Host/Accelerator paradigm.
- Basic knowledge of FreeRTOS  and STM32F4 MCU family  is favorable.
- 20% Literature and theory study
- 10% C programming on x86
- 30% C embedded programming (PULP programming/optimization)
- 20% Test and verification on the real prototype
- 20% Experimental evaluation and report writin
Detailed Task Description
Meetings & Presentations
The student(s) and advisor(s) agree on weekly meetings to discuss all relevant decisions and decide on how to proceed. Of course, additional meetings can be organized to address urgent issues.
-  Crazyflie2.0 http://www.bitcraze.io/crazyflie-2/
-  Free RTOS http://www.freertos.org/
-  STM32F405/7 http://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/stm32f405og.pdf
-  PULP Project http://iis-projects.ee.ethz.ch/index.php/PULP
-  Himax ULP Image Sensor http://www.himax.com.tw/products/cmos-image-sensor/image-sensors/hm01b0/
-  J. F. Henriques et Al., "High-Speed Tracking with Kernelized Correlation Filters", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2015 - On-line