Students' International Competitions: F1(AMZ), Swissloop, Educational Rockets
We are supporting students international competitions such as:
* Swissloop (https://swissloop.ch/) * AMZ(http://www.amzracing.ch/), * ARIS (https://sph.ethz.ch/project/aris/)
It is possible to collaborate in an amazing project during your semester or master project and participate to the international challenges:
Depending on the applicant's profile and project type, his tasks may involve some of the following:
- lab. testing/characterization of the existing prototype: verification of the prototype's characteristics w.r. design specification (simulations), measuring power-consumption, and assessing detection performance in the lab. conditions
- High-level software programming, machine learning, wireless communication
- programming the circuit for a specific application, field testing, data acquisition
- Designing PCB with micro-controllers, the wireless interface, energy harvesting and sensors and test on the field.
- Firmware implementation for low power and application.
- Analog/digital design using discrete components.
(not all need to be met by the single candidate)
- Experience using the laboratory instrumentation - signal generators, oscilloscopes, DAQ cards, Matlab etc.
- analog electronics and signal conditioning with operational amplifiers: amplifiers, filters, integrators etc.
- knowledge of microcontroller programming and PC programming (C/C++, preferably microcontroller with Radio)
- basic knowledge on signal processing is a plus.
- plus is knowledge on printed circuit board (PCB) using Altium.
For a complete list of many cool projects please go to the following links