Alfio Di Mauro
I received the Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering from The Electronics and Telecommunications Department of Politecnico di Torino in 2016. In January 2017 I joined the Integrated System Laboratory (IIS) of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology of Zurich. I started my PhD in september 2017 in the group led by Prof. Luca Benini.
My research is mainly focused on the development of new power management policies for modern ULP System-on-Chip (SoC) Both from a technological and architectural perspective, as well as the exploration of emerging Energy Efficiency oriented computational paradigms like Event-Driven Computing
- Office: ETZ J78
- telephone: +41 44 63 28219
- e-mail: email@example.com
- www: Alfio Di Mauro (personal page)
- www: Alfio Di Mauro (ETH page)
- Level Crossing ADC For a Many Channels Neural Recording Interface
- Deep-Learning Based Phoneme Recognition from a Ultra-Low Power Spiking Cochlea
- your own project idea!
Projects In Progress