Michael Hersche received his M.Sc. degree from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where he is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree. Since 2019, he has been a research assistant at ETHZ in the group of Prof. Luca Benini at the Integrated Systems Laboratory. His research targets digital signal processing, artificial intelligence, and communication with focus on hyperdimensional computing.
- Hyperdimensional Computing
- Machine Learning
- Approximate Computing
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Human Intranet
Here is a list of available projects. If you come up with your own project idea covering my interests, feel free to contact me.
- Towards global Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Subject specific embeddings for transfer learning in brain-computer interfaces
- Deep Convolutional Autoencoder for iEEG Signals
Projects in Progress
- An Energy Efficient Brain-Computer Interface using Mr.Wolf
- Toward hyperdimensional active perception: learning compressed sensorimotor control by demonstration
- TCNs vs. LSTMs for Embedded Platforms
- Exploring Algorithms for Early Seizure Detection