Andreas Kurth received his M.Sc. degree from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where he is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree. Since 2017, he has been a research assistant with the Integrated Systems Laboratory at ETHZ. His research targets heterogeneous systems on a chip with a focus on programming model, runtime, compiler, and hardware support for efficient and transparent accelerator programming and data sharing.
No pages meet these criteria.
Projects in Progress
- HERO: TLB Invalidation
- BigPULP: Shared Virtual Memory Multicluster Extensions
- BigPULP: Multicluster Synchronization Extensions
- Smart Virtual Memory Sharing
- Design and VLSI Implementation of a Constrained-Viterbi Algorithm Equalizer for 3GPP TD-HSPA
- Office: ETZ J 69.2
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (+41 44 63) 204 87