Difference between revisions of "Exploring Bio Impedance"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 10:08, 3 May 2018
Our bio-medical instrumentation SoC VivoSoC is capable of measuring Bio-Impedance with the dedicated front-end. In this thesis, the goal is to verify its functionality in order to get to know the principles and the environment. The second part is to conduct experiments to detect breath-rate of humans. Tuning the circuit parameters and finding suited algorithms to obtain the required data is also part of this work.
Things to learn in this Semester-thesis:
- Understanding a bit of physiology and bio-medical measurements and instrumentation
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Classic engineering tasks
- Interesting research field
- Experience with hardware design and embedded software is advantageous, but not mandatory
- Interest in bio-medical research
- 40% Testing/Measuring
- 20% Experiments
- 40% Algorithm/Signal processing