Difference between revisions of "Image and Video Processing"
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
[[Category:Digital]] [[Category:Research]] [[Category:Master Thesis]] [[Category:Semester Thesis
[[Category:Digital]] [[Category:Research]] [[Category:Master Thesis]] [[Category:Semester Thesis]] [[Category:FPGA]] [[Category:ASIC]]
Latest revision as of 09:29, 5 November 2019
We are always looking for students interested in doing a master- or semester project in the field of image and video processing. Just write us an email or come to our office and then we discuss your interests - even if you don't find a suitable project in the list below.
- Development of a syringe label reader for the neurocritical care unit
- Real-time eye movement analysis on a tablet computer
- VLSI I
- Introductory course in computer vision (optional)
- Interest in computer graphics / computer vision
- Matlab, VHDL and C++
Some of these projects are performed in collaboration with Disney Research Zurich.
These are projects that were completed in the last few years
- Accelerator for Boosted Binary Features
- Accelerator for Spatio-Temporal Video Filtering
- GUI-developement for an action-cam-based eye tracking device
- Spatio-Temporal Video Filtering
- Real-Time Stereo to Multiview Conversion
- Feature Extraction with Binarized Descriptors: ASIC Implementation and FPGA Environment
- Real-time View Synthesis using Image Domain Warping