Monocular Vision-based Object Following on Nano-size Robotic Blimp
- Available as Master Thesis for one student
- Available as Semester Thesis for one or two students
- Supervisor: Daniele Palossi
- Familiarity with embedded system programming in C.
- Knowledge of
- Basic knowledge of
- 25% Theory
- 30% C embedded programming
Detailed Task Description
Meetings & Presentations
The student(s) and advisor(s) agree on weekly meetings to discuss all relevant decisions and decide on how to proceed. Of course, additional meetings can be organized to address urgent issues.
 PULP Project http://iis-projects.ee.ethz.ch/index.php/PULP
 Crazyflie2.0 https://www.bitcraze.io/crazyflie-2/
 Himax ULP Image Sensor http://www.himax.com.tw/products/cmos-image-sensor/image-sensors/hm01b0/