- e-mail: email@example.com
I received my M.Sc. in integrated electronic systems from the Grenoble INP (Phelma) in 2018. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree under the Digital Circuits and Systems group of Prof. Luca Benini.
My current research interests include:
- Computer and System Architecture
- High-Performance Computing
- Vector Processing
- Interconnection Networks
No pages meet these criteria.
Projects In Progress
- Manycore System on FPGA (M/S/G)
- Physical Implementation of Ara, PULP's Vector Machine (1-2S)
- Transforming MemPool into a CGRA (M)
- Physical Implementation of MemPool, PULP's Manycore System (1M/1-2S)
- PULP in space - Fault Tolerant PULP System for Critical Space Applications