Pasquale Davide Schiavone
Pasquale Davide Schiavone is a PhD student at the Integrated Systems Laboratory of ETH Zurich in the Digital Systems group led by Prof. Luca Benini. He obtained a BSc. and a MSc. from "Politecnico di Torino" in computer engineering in 2013 and 2016 respectively. His main research focus is on low-power energy-efficient computer architectures for Internet-Of-Things systems and brain-machine interfaces through EEG and neural action potential signals.
From January to June 2018 I visited the Centre of Bio-Inspired Technology at Imperial College London in the Next Generation Neural Interfaces group.
- Computer and System Architecture
- Digital ASIC Design
- Embedded systems
- Heterogeneous multicore architectures for energy-efficient and low-power embedded systems
- Brain-Machine interface
- Heroino: Design of the next CORE-V Microcontroller (semester/master thesis)
- Design of Scalable Event-driven Neural-Recording Digital Interface (semester/master thesis)
- If you have your personal idea, you can also contact me for projects!
- Deep Learning for Brain-Computer Interface (semester thesis)
- Office: J89
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org