Difference between revisions of "Andrea Cossettini"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
'''Most of the projects evolve very fast. If you are interested in the research areas mentioned above, send me a message to discuss up-to-date project opportunities.
'''Most of the projects evolve very fast. If you are interested in the research areas mentioned above, send me a message to discuss up-to-date project opportunities. your own project ideas.'''
Latest revision as of 14:43, 13 September 2022
He received his PhD, M.Sc., and B.Sc. degrees in Electronic Engineering from the University of Udine (Italy), in 2019, 2015, and 2012, respectively. He worked on THz electromagnetic design at Acreo Swedish ICT AB (Sweden, in 2014) and on signal integrity for high-speed serial interfaces at Infineon Technologies (Austria, in 2014-2015). During his PhD, he worked on nanoelectrode array biosensors for high-frequency impedance spectroscopy and imaging, for which he won the PhD Award from the University of Udine. His post-doctoral research focus was on circuits and systems design for biomedical applications, with a special emphasis on ultrasound and EEG.
- Analog/mixed-signal biomedical circuits and systems design
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging
- ExG wearable systems
- Hardware design for biomedical applications
- High-speed PCB design and electromagnetic/signal-integrity simulations
- Nanoelectronic biosensors
Most of the projects evolve very fast. If you are interested in the research areas mentioned above, send me a message to discuss up-to-date project opportunities. If you have your own project ideas, we can discuss them.
- Ultrasound image data recycler
- Ultrasound based hand gesture recognition
- Design of combined Ultrasound and PPG systems
- Improving datarate and efficiency of ultra low power wearable ultrasound
- Battery indifferent wearable Ultrasound
- Wearable Ultrasound for Artery monitoring
- Ultrasound Doppler system development
- Machine Learning for extracting Muscle features from Ultrasound raw data
- Smart e-glasses for concealed recording of EEG signals
- Wireless EEG Acquisition and Processing
- Self Aware Epilepsy Monitoring
- EEG artifact detection with machine learning
- EEG artifact detection for epilepsy monitoring
- Automatic unplugging detection for Ultrasound probes
- Machine Learning on Ultrasound Images
- Nanoelectrode array biosensors - programmable non-overlapping clocks generator project
- Visualizing Functional Microbubbles using Ultrasound Imaging
Projects in progress
No pages meet these criteria.
- Design of combined Ultrasound and Electromyography systems
- Ultra low power wearable ultrasound probe
- Machine Learning for extracting Muscle features using Ultrasound 2
- Ultrasound Low power WiFi with IMX7
- Ultrasound signal processing acceleration with CUDA
- Minimum Variance Beamforming for Wearable Ultrasound Probes
- Machine Learning for extracting Muscle features using Ultrasound
- Compression of Ultrasound data on FPGA
- LightProbe - 200G Remote DMA for GPU FPGA Data Transfers
- Time Gain Compensation for Ultrasound Imaging