Difference between revisions of "Audio DAC Conversion Jitter Measurement System"
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Latest revision as of 20:06, 17 February 2015
Audio DA converters require very low conversion jitter to achieve high spurious free dynamic range and good signal-to-noise ratio. There are essentially no commercial measurement systems available which are optimized to verify this performance aspect. This master thesis (or semester thesis for two experienced students) comprises the implementation of such a measurement system. Possible approaches include a cross-correlating spectrum analyzer or the use of a very low jitter PLL. Carried out with an industry partner (Weiss Engineering Ltd.).
- Looking for 1-2 Semester/Master students
- Contact: Norbert Felber
- Interest in high-performance mixed signal circuit design
- Experience in analog circuit design beneficial
- 80% Hardware Implementation
- 20% Software Implementation