The focus of Analog IC Design projects is on designing analog circuits, simulations and layout. The applications cover a wide range: from high-speed transceivers to power management circuits, PLL design and bio-medical front-ends to name a few.
- Analog building blocks for mmWave manipulation
- A mmWave Voltage-Controlled-Oscillator (VCO) for beyond 5G applications
- Bluetooth Low Energy network with optimized data throughput
- Bluetooth Low Energy receiver in 65nm CMOS
- Charge-Pump PLL with ring-oscillator based VCO in 65nm CMOS
- Bandgap voltage reference in 65nm CMOS
- 5G Cellular RF Front-end Design in 22nm CMOS Technology
- Design of Charge-Pump PLL in 22nm for 5G communication applications
Most projects are based around our bio-medical SoC called VivoSoC. It consists of specialised analogue front-ends (e.g. for ExG or neural signal acquisition, PPG based measurements, neural stimulation etc.) as well as powerful, PULP-based processor cores. Applications are in the field of optogenetics stimulation, ExG recordings (wearable and implantable), in-vivo and in-vitro experiments, neuroprosthetics etc.
- Development of a fingertip blood pressure sensor
- Enabling Standalone Operation for a Mobile Health Platform
- Design and Implementation of a multi-mode multi-master I2C peripheral
- Optimal System Duty Cycling for a Mobile Health Platform
- Android Software Design