I received my Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from ETH Zürich in April 2020. In April 2020 I also started my PhD in the group of Prof. Luca Benini.
My research is focused around low-power and event-driven system solutions for Digital signal processing, Machine Learning and the Internet Of Things, ranging from ASIC design over embedded C programming all the way to training and deployment of Neural Networks. I also work with novel Machine Learning approaches like Spiking Neural Networks and exciting hardware prototypes like DVS cameras.
- Office: ETZ J69
- telephone: (+41 44 63) 277 86
- e-mail: email@example.com
- www: Moritz Scherer (ETH page)
- Integration Of A Smart Vision System
- Ternary Neural Networks for Face Recognition
- Training and Deploying Next-Generation Quantized Neural Networks on Microcontrollers
- Your Ideas!