Difference between revisions of "DMA Streaming Co-processor"
m (Schaffner moved page Linear Solvers for Image and Video Processing Applications to DMA Streaming Co-processor)
Revision as of 18:10, 14 April 2016
Linear solvers can be used in many image and video processing applications, e.g. for optical-flow calculation or image domain warping (IDW). In a recent publication we estimated the area, throughput and power consumption for different solver implementations, and we would now like to verify some of these estimated results using post-layout simulations and ASIC measurements. Besides the verification of these results, we are interested in how well estimation methods at various levels (pre-RTL estimations, gate-level simulations, post-layout simulations) actually match with the measurements of a fabricated ASIC.
- Scope: Semester or Master Thesis
- Looking for 1-2 Interested Students
- Supervisors: Frank Gürkaynak, Michael Schaffner
- VLSI I
- Basic Linear Algebra Course
- Matlab, VHDL and C++
- 25% Theory & Literature Study
- 25% Evaluations
- 50% Hw Architecture & ASIC Implementation