Guillaume Mocquard received his BSc. and MSc. degree in Engineering (Diplôme d'Ingénieur) from CentraleSupélec, France in 2018 and 2020 as well as his MSc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland in 2020. Since 2020, he has been pursuing a Ph.D. degree in the Analog and Mixed Signal Design group of Qiuting Huang. His research targets Analog IC Design for motion correction in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Analog IC Design, VCO
- Bluetooth Low Energy network with optimized data throughput
- Charge-Pump PLL with ring-oscillator based VCO in 65nm CMOS
- Bandgap voltage reference in 65nm CMOS
- Office: ETZ J64.2, (Mon. - Fri. 09:00-18:00 )
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (+41 44 63) 38842