Integrated Devices, Electronics, And Systems
Welcome to the Integrated Devices, Electronics, and Systems (IDEAS) Group
The IDEAS group focuses on three main research areas.
The RF/mm-Wave/THz circuits and systems cluster addresses the challenges of 5G/6G communications and sensing through high performance circuit and system designs. We are particularly interested in systems with wide bandwidth, high energy-efficiency, low latency, and security.
The Bioelectronics cluster designs circuits and hybrid systems to address challenges in medicine and healthcare through the combination of circuit design, post-processing, microfluidics, and packaging.
The Emerging Technology cluster explores the use of novel devices with integrated circuits and systems to address new applications, such as quantum computing, quantum sensing, and electronics-photonics integration.
The IDEAS group is lead by Prof. Hua Wang and is part of the Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering at ETH Zurich.
- A FPGA-based data streaming system that enables real-time monitoring of cell culture and neuroactivities
- Electrically verifying a CMOS Multi-Modal Electrochemical, Impedance, and Optical Cellular Sensing Array for Massively Paralleled Exoelectrogen Screening
- High resolution, low power Sigma Delta ADC
- Machine Learning Assisted Direct Synthesis of Passive Networks
- Super Resolution Radar/Imaging at mm-Wave frequencies
- Design of a D-Band Variable Gain Amplifier for 6G Communication
- Noise Figure Measurement for Cryogenic System
- An Ultra-Compact High-Power CMOS Power Amplifier for Millimeter-Wave 5G Communications
- Simulation of 2D artificial cilia metasurface in COMSOL