Additional information can be found here.
- Digital design, design flows, ASIC design
- ASIC and FPGA design of cryptographic hardware
- Hardware Trojans and their detection
- Testing of integrated circuits
Usually we have several other projects in the field of cryptography available for Semester and Master Projects than the ones listed below. So just drop me an e-mail or come into my office in order to discuss any security- or cryptography-related topics. No pages meet these criteria.
Projects in Progress
No pages meet these criteria.
- A Unified-Multiplier Based Hardware Architecture for Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- High-Throughput Authenticated Encryption Architectures based on Block Ciphers
- High-Throughput Hardware Implementations of Authenticated Encryption Algorithms
- SHAre - An application Specific Instruction Set Processor for SHA-2/3
- Putting Together What Fits Together - GrÆStl