My research interest involves the world of Integrated Circuits and Computer Architecture, especially VLSI FPGA/ASIC design and Real Time Predictable embedded systems.
My work leverages the interface between SW (Real Time Operative Systems - RTOS and C systems programming) and HW (HDL design, FPGA emulation, gate-level ASIC design) towards the implementation of General Purpose computing platforms on silicon.
- Office: ETZ J89
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +41 44 632 57 45
- CLIC for the CVA6
- Fast Accelerator Context Switch for PULP
- SCMI Support for Power Controller Subsystem
- Non-blocking Algorithms in Real-Time Operating Systems
Projects In Progress
- A Unified Compute Kernel Library for Snitch (1-2S)
- PULP’s CLIC extensions for fast interrupt handling
- Efficient Synchronization of Manycore Systems (M/1S)