After receiving my Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from the University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB), I received my Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ) in 2020. I started my doctorate in the Integrated Systems Laboratory in the group of Prof. Dr. Luca Benini.
My research is mainly focused on the development of low-power, on-the-edge audio systems. I am investigating both on-device inference and learning, enabling in-field adaptation to new domains, classes, or speakers.
- Office: ETZ J89
- telephone: +41 44 632 67 89
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www: Cristian Cioflan (ETH page)
- Continual Learning for Adaptive EEG Monitoring in Epileptic Seizure Detection
- Audio Visual Speech Separation and Recognition (1S/1M)
- Feature Extraction and Architecture Clustering for Keyword Spotting (1S)
- On-Device Training Sparse Sub-Tensor Update Scheme Optimization for CNN-based tasks (SA or MA)
- your own project idea!
Projects In Progress
- Resource-Constrained Few-Shot Learning for Keyword Spotting (1S)
- Evaluating SoA Post-Training Quantization Algorithms