Difference between revisions of "User:Dpalossi"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 15:41, 26 January 2022
Daniele Palossi received the Ph.D. in Information Technology and Electrical Engineering from the ETH Zürich, in 2019. He is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Dalle Molle Institute for Artificial Intelligence (IDSIA), USI-SUPSI, Lugano, Switzerland, and at the Integrated Systems Laboratory (IIS), ETH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland. His research focuses on the embedded domain with special emphasis on energy-efficient ultra-low-power platforms, algorithms for autonomous navigation, and resource-constrained small-sized cyber-physical systems. Dr. Palossi was a recipient of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) Spark Grant and the 2nd prize at the Design Contest held at the ACM/IEEE ISLPED'19.
- Office: ETZ J76.2
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: +41 44 63 388 43
- www: IIS Staff page On-line
- Event-based navigation on autonomous nano-drones
- A Novel Execution Scheme for Ultra-tiny CNNs Aboard Nano-UAVs
- Improved Collision Avoidance for Nano-drones
- Deep Learning-based Global Local Planner for Autonomous Nano-drones
- Monocular Vision-based Object Following on Nano-size Robotic Blimp
- A Waypoint-based Navigation System for Nano-Size UAVs in GPS-denied Environments
- Covariant Feature Detector on Parallel Ultra Low Power Architecture
Projects In Progress