Harald Kröll received his Dipl.-Ing. degree from Graz University of Technology in 2010. During his Master's thesis he worked on Ultra Wideband Location Fingerprinting at the Wireless Communications Group at ETH Zurich. In the same year he joined the Integrated Systems Laboratory (IIS) at ETH Zurich where he is working towards a PhD degree.
- Physical layer architectures for wireless communication
- Digital signal processing
- Hardware acceleration
- ASIC Design of a Gaussian Message Passing Processor
- Hardware Accelerator Integration into Embedded Linux
- Hardware Accelerated Derivative Pricing
If you have any questions concerning the projects or are interested in doing something which is not on the list, just write an e-mail.
- Office: ETZ J90
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: (+41 44 63) 25246