Arpan Suravi Prasad
I received my M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland in March 2021. After that, I started as a Ph.D. Student in the Digital Circuits and Systems Group of Prof. Dr. L. Benini.
My research is focused on hardware accelerator designs for Machine Learning applications.
- Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- FPGA & Digital ASIC Design
- Office: ETZ J89
- telephone: (+41 44 63) 244 91
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www: Arpan Suravi Prasad (ETH page)