Difference between revisions of "User:Thoriri"
Latest revision as of 21:36, 9 January 2022
Thorir Mar Ingolfsson
I received my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Iceland and then M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where I started as a Ph.D. student with the Integrated Systems Laboratory in 2020.
My main interests lay in doing work on Machine Learning on the Edge
- Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- Neural Architecture Search
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Embedded systems
- Exploring NAS spaces with C-BRED
- Neural Architecture Search using Reinforcement Learning and Search Space Reduction
- Visualization of Neural Architecture Search Spaces
- Wireless EEG Acquisition and Processing
- Self Aware Epilepsy Monitoring
- EEG artifact detection with machine learning
- EEG artifact detection for epilepsy monitoring
- Mapping Networks on Reconfigurable Binary Engine Accelerator
Projects in Progress
No pages meet these criteria.