Difference between revisions of "User:Thoriri"
(Created page with "thumb|right|450px ==Thorir Mar Ingolfsson== I received my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Iceland and then M.Sc...")
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
[[Category: Deep Learning
[[Category: Deep Learning ]]
Revision as of 15:57, 16 November 2020
Thorir Mar Ingolfsson
I received my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Iceland and then M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where I started as a Ph.D. student with the Integrated Systems Laboratory in 2020.
My main interests lay in doing work on Machine Learning on the Edge
- Machine Learning, Neural Networks
- Neural Architecture Search
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Embedded systems
- On - Device Continual Learning for Seizure Detection on GAP9
- Predict eye movement through brain activity
- Exploring NAS spaces with C-BRED
- Visualization of Neural Architecture Search Spaces
- Self Aware Epilepsy Monitoring
- EEG artifact detection with machine learning
- EEG artifact detection for epilepsy monitoring
Projects in Progress
No pages meet these criteria.