Manuel Eggimann was born and grew up in Zurich, Switzerland where he received his B.Sc and M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at ETH Zurich. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the Integrated Systems Laboratory under Prof. Luca Benini. His research focus lies on energy-efficient integrated circuit design for embedded machine learning and system-level design of prototypes for always-on smart circuits.
- Hyper-Dimensional Computing
- Hardware Accelerators
- Digital ASIC Design
- Embedded Software Development
- System-level Prototype & PCB Design
Projects in Progress
No pages meet these criteria.
- Office: ETZ J 68.2
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: (+41 44 63) 299 58