Sergei Vostrikov is a PhD candidate at the Integrated Systems Laboratory (IIS) of ETH Zurich, in the Digital Systems group led by Prof. Luca Benini.
Before joining IIS, he received his B.Sc. (2017) in Physics from Novosibirsk State University (NSU), Novosibirsk, Russia, and M.Sc. (2019) in Information Systems and Technology from Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), Moscow, Russia.
At IIS, Sergei is working on the development of the next-generation wearable Ultrasound devices.
- Digital Ultrasound Imaging
- Embedded Systems Programming
- Machine Learning in Edge Devices
- Scientific computing in Python
- Energy Harvesting
- Machine Learning on Ultrasound Images
- Time Gain Compensation for Ultrasound Imaging
- Minimum Variance Beamforming for Wearable Ultrasound Probes
- Machine Learning for extracting Muscle features using Ultrasound
- Visualizing Functional Microbubbles using Ultrasound Imaging