HW/SW Safety and Security
We are in the processes of creating a top-level information page, in the meantime please continue directly to the specific subsections below.
Real-Time Embedded Systems
Please continue to Real-Time Embedded Systems if you are interested in designing hardware or writing software for timing predictable embedded systems.
Please continue to Cryptography if you are interested in cryptographic hardware.
Please continue to Fault Tolerance if you are interested in circuits tolerant to radiation-induced soft errors.
- CLIC for the CVA6
- Enhancing our DMA Engine with Fault Tolerance
- Fast Accelerator Context Switch for PULP
- Implementing Configurable Dual-Core Redundancy
- Non-blocking Algorithms in Real-Time Operating Systems
- PULP Freertos with LLVM
- Securing Block Ciphers against SCA and SIFA
- Zephyr RTOS on PULP
Projects In Progress
- Development of statistics and contention monitoring unit for PULP
- SCMI Support for Power Controller Subsystem